The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to provide members, guests and visitors with guidance on the standards of behavior that are expected of them while they are on on the club premises, playing with the club or representing the club. The goal of the code is to ensure fun, safe, enjoyable play by all.
Please comply with any requests by the Director of Courts and Assistant Director of Courts or their designee regarding behavior or court use – they have the final word, period.
Any questions, violations or changes to the Code should be communicated to the Director of Courts or the Board of Directors.
- Respect the rights of others to enjoy the Club’s facilities and services to the fullest extent
- Interact with each other and in a courteous manner.
- Refrain from actions and behaviors that undermine the health and safety of others – demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.
- Show due consideration for the needs of others, including their right to privacy
- Comply with Club policies, signage, rules and protocols
- Ensure that children are safe and accompanied by a responsible adult
- Accept responsibility for guests and family members in attendance
- Not bring on Club premises or have in their possession any illegal materials, alcohol or tobacco products.
- Handle properties belonging to the Club with care and diligence
- Not represent the Club in any dealings unless authorized by the Board of Directors
- Not tarnish the reputation of the Club or bring it into dispute